Thursday, November 13, 2014

#100HappyDays Wrap-Up

So I finished my #100HappyDays challenge on Saturday. Their website talks about all the benefits of doing this challenge. You are supposed to feel happier and be more content. Guess what? It worked. Challenging yourself to find at least one little thing that made you happy that day makes you really realize all the great stuff you have in your life. Sure, there were tough days, and I felt like there wasn't that much making me happy. But all I had to do was look at my dog and my husband. My family always makes me happy.
A friend of mine commented on my pictures and told me she specifically liked them because some of them were just the most mundane things. It really makes you realize that you don't need diamond earrings to be happy. Getting a coffee, cuddling your dog, watching a good movie, spending time crafting, and remembering why your job is so rewarding. These are all little things that add up to one big thing: making life worth living!
It's great realizing how much good stuff you have in life.

There is good in every day!

Because of this I have decided to continue on for another 100 days. I want to remember all the good things that happened every day. However I have decided to revert back to just posting this on instagram and facebook and not blog about it. I think that feeling like I have to write about it and falling behind on the posts takes away from it being so easy to maintain by just posting a quick picture. I may change my mind again, but for now I like that simplicity.
If you're interested in my further journey feel free to follow me along on instagram, my handle is @mrsbellahouser and I hope you'll be inspired to try it out. I couldn't recommend this challenge any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment