Thursday, November 13, 2014

#Day98

November 6th
#Day98 I got into the NADSP Credentialing program at work. Got the call today. I'm very excited!

This is a really big deal for me. My work is piloting a program to get national accreditation for direct support staff such as myself. We have over 800 employees and there were only 25 spots offered. There was a really long application, at least 5 peer references were needed, your supervisors recommendation, and your longevity at the company were taken into consideration. Then there was also a two hour long group interview. It was all really intense. I feel so honored to have been chosen. I was then informed, that I was the only staff from my department that got into the program. We will have our kick off meeting next Monday. I can't wait to see what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment