Wednesday, October 15, 2014

#100HappyDays

I have been participating in the #100HappyDays challenge. The idea is to challenge yourself into seeing that every day contains happiness, not matter how small it is. I am quite enjoying it so far. Today I am at 76 days. I believe this may have been the longest I've stuck to any challenge. I am planing on continuing it past one hundred days as I have found the value in finding that happy bit of my day. Here is a link to the sign up site: #100happydays.com. They also have a foundation with some further information here: Foundation. I haven't found that information very helpful myself as I've been waiting months to hear back from them on an email I sent them, but it might be more helpful to you. Regardless of their customer support I am loving the project and can only recommend it to you!
I will be clogging up the blog with my past posts, so please use the labels on the top bar to toggle between my main topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment