Wednesday, October 15, 2014

#Day4

August 3rd.
#Day4 #wcwc #champions Fun at wrestling for work!

Occasionally I support someone who enjoys going to the local wrestling events at the West Coast Wrestling Connection we usually get to go as a group. At first I had no idea what it was about wrestling that speaks to people since it's so obviously fake. Now, however, it is one of my favorite events I go to for work. It's just absolutely hilarious! How into it people get, how much good natured heckling goes on, and the adorable old man who brings extra signs for the kids to write messages on. Not just that, but my favorite part is that the wrestlers recognize the people we support, always have time to chat, and occasionally go out of their way to ask those we support if they will pose in a picture with them instead of the other way around. It makes them feel so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment