Thursday, October 16, 2014

#Day53

September 22nd
(You may have noticed by checking the top dates that it appears like September 21st is missing. The error was on my side though, I mistakenly tagged both the picture from the 20th and the 21st as day 52. So you will find both pictures under that post. I didn't miss a day, so I guess technically I would actually be a day further into the challenge from here on. I figure it's just easier to leave it be at this point.)
#Day53 Our shirts finally arrived!

We ordered these matching shirts approximately 2 months ago, and they finally arrived. Much doctor, very wow. Yes, my husband and I are crazy geeks and spend too much time on the internet. How can you not love Doctor Who and the Wow Dog? The combination gave us a nergasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment