Sunday, October 19, 2014

Windy Photography

I've been really exhausted recently and have been dozing off on the couch right after coming home from work. So on Wednesday I decided that wasn't going to happen and took a 5-hour-energy before driving home. When I arrived at home, Charlie was about to leave for class, so the dog and I decided to join and look for some picture opportunities on campus. I also discovered that wind is rarely helpful in taking pictures.
I love the color of this flower. How it's sharp and in focus, but still looks really soft.

This picture really shows I need some photo editing software! At least something to crop the flower out of the distracting background of the fence.

Noli decided to chase squirrels. She always thinks she is such a mighty huntress!

Standing at attention.

I thought this tree just looked simply fluffy. I liked seeing the motion of the tree.

Fluffy needles blowing in the wind!

Fall is coming! The leaves are turning that beautiful candy apple red.

Here are some more flower pictures:












And here are some more leaves:

 Only in Oregon would you still find random strawberries growing.










 As you can see, I've been mostly interested in close up pictures of everything. Well, except for my dog. Going forward I'm going to be working on relearning how to shoot in manual. When I first started I had to do everything in manual, because my dad's old slr left me no option. Then I got spoiled by the auto setting and kind of forgot how to shoot in manual. I will be working on regaining that skill.





No comments:

Post a Comment