Wednesday, October 15, 2014

#Day1

I'm going all the way back to when I first started the #100HappyDays challenge on July 31st. I've decided to put them all on my blog too with a bit more explanation than I post them to instagram with.
I got to go bowling with a client. Some kids were there for a birthday party, so they put on the black lights on half the lane. I used to go bowling every other week with this person I support and always had a blast. I feel so fortunate to work in a job where I can have such a great impact on the lives of people who have developmental disabilities. I work towards increasing the quality of life for those I serve from teaching basic life skills, to adding enjoyment to their lives.

The original caption was #100happydays Getting to go bowling for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment