Thursday, October 16, 2014

#Day52

September 20th
#Day52 Chilling by the lake after a grueling hike.

I did not expect us to climb up to the lava flow, but we did. I thought I would die! Multiple times. How I survived it is still questionable. The boys were concerned about the dog making the hike. But nope, she acted like she was just going for a stroll and had extra energy to burn. She kept looking at me like, can we move again now, please? Once we got back, we all decided to go swim in the lake since we were all hot and sweaty from the hike. I put my feet in the water and they became numb. Nice relief from the pain, but not ideal swimming temperature. I chickened out, Ryan tried and failed, but Kyle the beast made it through! Polar bear swim!

So I messed up and double posted for  Day 52, so here is the bonus pic from September 21st.
Getting to take awesome shots of the birds!


No comments:

Post a Comment