Thursday, October 9, 2014

Work Shenanigans

Today was our annual IS department team day. We go to the coast every year and just longingly stare at the beach out of the window. This year was different however. We actually got free time to  test taking pictures on various cameras. I obviously had my baby with me, so I used that. Speaking of which, I'm still debating on what to name him. I'm pretty sure the zoom lenses make it a him. Hehe. Since its a Canon Rebel, I feel like I need a rebellious name to go with it. I'm open to any suggestions, feel free to leave ideas in the comment section.
I got some of my friends to make various poses for me. Much fun was had.
It was a very foggy day. Perfect conditions for a horror movie.

Now, doesn't this look ominous? I wonder where it goes!

Much as we would all have loved sunshine there, the background of the foggy, grey ocean was an ideal backdrop. It really makes the subjects pop. It looks like I just dragged and dropped the persons into the background. Keep in mind, I haven't edited or processed these pictures in any way.

My beautiful friend Meygy posing on a log. I found this quite impressive considering those boots had wedge heels!

The lovely Paul went for the action shot. As he is an actor, I can see where that would be more appealing to him.


Doing their super hero poses. Diana was such a good sport to climb up on that slippery tree trunk.

Paul does stage combat and showed Meygy how to correctly punch him. This picture really makes me think of the "We can do it" lady. Power woman!

I really liked this zoomed out picture with Meygy at the ocean side. I feel it has a very dream like quality. Slap an inspirational quote on it and we'll call it art. Hehe

Paul pretended to add to the graffiti on the wall. However we are goodie two shoes and wouldn't ever consider really adding to it. Haha. What a rebellious bunch we are! Maybe not so much, eh.

This next photo is an example of what a crazy group we are, here at IS.
Yes, indeed! This is how we transport our fabulous staff!

Time to go bye bye!


Well, these are our shenanigans of the day. It's an amazing Team to work with! If anyone in the Willamette Valley in Oregon is looking for a job, contact me! It's super fun work, and so extremely rewarding!



No comments:

Post a Comment